Punky's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Buddy's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Week 33

After being out of town for the last few weekends, it was great to be home for a change.  Our week was our standard busyness with work, daycare, play dates, the swimming pool and soccer two nights.  

One night after soccer, Derek and I were walking through the parking lot lamenting the fact that our new-to-us van had a dent from my deer accident last week.  As we passed by the van to put our gear in the back, I said "the dent is hardly noticeable really."  And we looked down and the dent was gone!  The heat must've popped it out!  Crazy!  And so lucky!


The van has been SO nice!  The kids can get themselves in and out on their own and can shut their own doors.  I don't have to lift anyone in and out anymore.  Buddy still needs help with his buckle but it's saved me so much time and hassle.  I can park closer to stores and don't have to worry about the kids flinging the door open onto someone else's car door.  It's been great!  Thanks Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment